- The Yale Student Developer and Mentorship Program HackSpace, at 143 Elm St Basement, is a place for anyone at Yale who requests access to work together on innovative and creative software projects.
- The Yale Center for Engineering Innovation & Design (CEID, pronounced ‘see-ee-eye-dee’) is a place to learn, create, and share. Open to CEID members.
- 25 Science Park Innovation Spaces are open to any ITS employee.
- The 4th floor kitchen has whiteboards and a projector.
- The 5th floor collaboration space by the elevators has couches and whiteboards.
- The Zoo, on the third floor of Watson Hall, is a place for computer science students to work and collaborate.